- About Us
- Oct.CRISPR-PLUS™ and CRISPR/Cas9 monoclonal antibody products
- Jul.Secured 14 billion KRW ($12.3 million USD) investment from institutional investors
- Jul.Re-selected as a biotech startup by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups (MSS) of the South Korean government
- Jun.Selected as a substitutional military service designated research institute by the South Korean government
- Jan.Moved to the Nakseongdae R & D Center near the Seoul National University
- US Patent Application for CRISPR-PLUS™ Technology filedDec.
- started joint development with a global company for Ebola antibody production in the U.S.A.Nov.
- Started joint development with a global company with proven plant-based protein expression system in GermanyNov.
- Selected as a company to enter the Osong Hi-Tech Composite Medical Complex in Chungbuk and acquisition of campus site (5,000 pyong (~ 4 acres)) by the South Korean governmentSep.
- Secured a funding of 4.2 billion KRW ($3.7 million USD) investment from institutional investors (KDB Bank, Ost Investment, The Wells Investment)Mar.
- Aug.Dr. Sunghwa Choe inaugurated as the 2nd CEO
- Jul.Selected as a biotech startup by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups (MSS) by the South Korean government and established a research institute
- Apr.Selected as a TIPS company by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups (MSS) of the South Korean government
- Mar.Secured institutional investment (Daesung Private Equity, MiraKle Lab, ActnerLab)
- Naturegenic Inc., a US affiliate corporation, moved to the Purdue Research Park of the Purdue UniversitySep.
- Dr. Sunghwa Choe published a research paper on a plant CRISPR genome editing in Nature BiotechnologyOct.
- Oct.Started joint research with Seoul National University's Advanced Institutes of Convergence Technology
- Sep.Dr. Kim was inaugurated as the first CEO
- Sep.Established G+FLAS Life Sciences Co., Ltd. in South Korea
- Sep.Established Naturegenic Inc. in the U.S.A.